After 2023 announcement: Rihanna nervous about Superbowl show
The contents in the “archives” were created and posted by the previous owners of this website. We are not responsible for any misleading or incorrect content that is posted here.
After announcement for 2023
Rihanna is nervous about the Superbowl show
10/06/2022 09:59 o’clock
In late September, it was announced that Rihanna would appear at the Super Bowl halftime show next year. Now the 34-year-old singer is commenting on the plans for the first time. Despite her success, she obviously has respect for this special event.
Rihanna will be featured in the Super Bowl halftime show in 2023, it was announced in late September. The sporting mega event, which is watched by millions of spectators worldwide, is also something very special for superstars like her.
“I’m nervous, but I’m looking forward to it,” admits Rihanna in a short video for US celebrity portal “TMZ.” Even one of the most successful singers in the world has respect for the big event. According to the National Football League (NFL), more than 100 million people tuned in to the last Super Bowl on TV when Dr. Dre, Eminem, 50 Cent, Mary J. Blige, Snoop Dogg and Kendrick Lamar performed. “Rihanna is a unique performer who has been a cultural force throughout her career,” the NFL said in a September statement. We look forward to working with the 34-year-old.
Speculations about other artists
Whether the artist, who first became a mother in May, will be bringing musical guests on stage in Glendale, Arizona on February 12, 2023, is apparently not yet clear. However, the rumor mill is already spinning. According to “TMZ” there would be about 50 names on a list of possible guests, including those of colleagues like Drake, Kanye West or Paul McCartney. So far, she has declined to comment clearly on whether Rihanna’s partner and father of the child, rapper A$AP Rocky, will be there.
Also in September, it was announced that Taylor Swift had apparently previously rejected the offer for the halftime show. This was reported at the time by several American media outlets, including “People” and “TMZ”. “TMZ” also says the singer was asked to headline “months ago.” She won’t perform until she has re-recorded her first six albums, she would have justified her cancellation.